Please help the earthquake victims/survivors
You might have already been aware of the casualties and destructions due to the massive 7.9 Richter Scale earthquake that struck Nepal on Saturday, 25th of April, 2015. At this moment of national tragedy, we would like to request you to open your heart to emotionally and financially support the victims/survivors as a rapid response. Thousands of affected people will be benefited with food, shelter, water, and medicine from your support. We are working with local non profit organizations: ENPHO, Lumanti, CIUD, GUTHI, ECCA & UEMS.
US $27,546.00Earthquake Relief Updates
- NOA Seattle representative will be leaving for Nepal for co-ordination in the second week of May.
- NOA Seattle is a 501 (C) 3 organization and your donation is 100% tax deductible.
NOA Emergency Response Coordinating Team:
- Archana Shrestha, University of Washington
- Biraj Karmacharya, University of Washington
- Prachand Shrestha, Edeniq Inc. Visalia - CA
- Chandan Acharya, Autoflex, Dallas TX
- Ruby Shrestha, Newah Organizaion of America - Seattle
- Pratistha Kansakar, Living Earth Institute
- Sagun Karmacharya, Microsoft
- Ashish Singh, University of Iowa
- Roshan Shrestha, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. Phone: 206-708-9467 Subhash Prajapati, Newah Organizaion of America- Seattle. Phone: 206-859-7150
Info for tax deduction/company fund matchingNewah Organization of America Inc
7425 Morrison Drive
Greenbelt, MD 20770